12.03.2014 Gartner positions Blue Ridge in Magic Quadrant Report for Supply Chain Planning System Record
Our partner, Blue Ridge, with its cloud-based forecasting, planning, supply and analytics solutions, has now announced that Gartner, the global IT solutions analysis company, has decided to place Blue Ridge in the 2014 Magic Quadrant, the 2014 Magic Quadrant Report for Supply Chain Planning System of Record (SCP SOR). This is the first time the SCP Magic Quadrant Report has been launched by Gartner since 2010. Contact us for a closer look at the report.
Incorporation into the Magic Quadrant requires "significant technical coverage area & #8211; the supplier must cover at least 5 of 9 technical capabilities related to a supply chain planning system:
1. Process management
2. Common data, process and analytical models
3. Scalable to handle global supply models
4. Performance management and analytical support
5. Support collaboration
6. Be able to use segmented planning models in the supply of goods
7. Master Data Management
8. Integration into transaction systems (ERP / basic systems)
9. Easily implement changes to plans across the planning model in a 24/7 environment
About the Magic Quadrant
Gartner has no preferences for any particular supplier, product or service mentioned in research publications and does not recommend users to select the suppliers with the highest ratings.